Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Party till 3 – Sleep till 12

This past Friday my family went caroling at my Dad’s work with other employees. He works at a retirement/nursing home and we sang to the residents. I love Christmas caroling even though you sing the same 10 songs for two hours straight :) One of the employees brought her two sons along – they made my night. They were hilarious. And cute. And they thought Mark was the coolest. After freezing our keesters off we went to the club house for refreshments. Gluten filled refreshments. But I survived :)
The highlight of the night was probably the older of the two asking me what my New Years Eve plans were and before I could even finish he said, “Last Year… I partied till 3 – slept in till 12,” like I was supposed to be super impressed. When I asked him what his beverage of choice was he said, “Champagne. Definitely Champagne,” without missing a beat. “Well Kid Champagne. They crossed the real label out and wrote Kid Champagne.”
He was also rapping Eminem from the year he was practically born.

Yep. That happened. We were that close. He just wedged himself right in there :)
He asked me to text the picture to his mom and replied Thanks xoxoxoxoxoxo C!

I can’t wait for the Employee/Resident/Family Easter Egg Hunt this Spring!!

No comments: