Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bryant Family Christmas Eve

After a very full day with Mark’s family downtown we drove back up to my house in the ‘burbs for Christmas Eve church and food with the family. Mark was verrry sleepy after working all night the night before to make party trays for Christmas Eve orders, but he managed to stay awake :) And get a few presents too…

Christmas Eve 2318Christmas Eve 2339Christmas Eve 2348
We then attempted to take a kid-adult/children/family picture. At the time this seemed like a really good idea. But it ended up being super awkward for many reasons…. agreed?

Christmas Eve 2417
So we fixed it :)

Christmas Eve 245222

My Dad once told me that the closest friends I’d ever have were the ones that lived in our house – my sisters. He was right. And now I have a brother too :)

Christmas Eve was one of the best days of the year.
It included all eleven members of my family.
And I went to sleep with a very full heart.

No comments: