Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

We all got up and got ready for the day. Kayla and Bucky came over around 10:30. We read the Christmas story from Luke and had brunch. Then the gift giving began.

Sarah got me adorable Owl stationary – love it!!

Kayla hand sewed us pillows for our bedrooms in the new house!!
 

Mom and Dad gave me my favorite painting to hang in my new room annnnd drummm rollll…. A SEWING MACHINE! Evidently Mark and I had a conversation about how much I wanted one because my mom asked him to figure out what I really wanted for Christmas. I don’t even remember talking about it!! Sneaky sneaky.

After presents at our house we headed to my mom’s parents house to exchange and celebrate with her family. The cousins all exchange names and the adults exchange. My cousin Ellen did quite well :) I had the youngest cousin. She got matching clothes for her and her doll, Shasta. They changed immediately. SO cute!!

 

Then I headed to work for the longest four hour shift ever. Everyone was out with their families and it was very very dead. And very boring. But then I headed back to Nana and Poppop’s for some trivial pursuit. The night ended with a gfree chocolate chip muffin that was out of this world!!

Our Christmas was very relaxing and family-filled.
I hope you had a great day as well!!

No comments: